Total Pageviews

Monday, February 13, 2012

SAVE NOW (:

Everytime I pull up my blog I think I can write about something but then when I open up to a new post... I get nothing. I dont understand! But then everytime I do have something to say I have written it all out :D.. I go to hit 'PUBLISH POST'.. and then BAMP!.. Internet disconnets. Just my luck right? And by the time its all gone I'm to exhausted having to rewrite it all again.. I have this problem with computers they seem not to like me very much for some crazyy reason. But the great new here is I found this incredible button.. and it's called the 'SAVE NOW' it's my new bestfriend I tell you. So hopefully now I will have more post then I have been!

Always <3 Forever

1 comment:

  1. I understand the first part completely! I sit down to write a post and my mind goes as blank as the white screen in front of me. I hope your computer troubles dissipate!

    ReplyDelete