Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Between

I finally picked up a book for myself yesterday I dont understand why it took me this long. I almost forgotten how much better it made me feel just to be able to sit down at night and read a little. It's able to take me away from life for a while. Which I'm sure we all want every now and then. It's almost like a mini vacation if you ask me. I'm more likely to read when I have a tough night. I think it's just because it gives me something else to sleep on. Don't you ever lie awake staring at you're ceiling waiting for that magical moment where you finally close you're eyes and sleep? Becuase I certainly know I do lol. The feeling of reading for me is almost as great as listening to my music every morning. Two things I would struggle to live without. Reading and Music (:

3 comments:

  1. Yeah seriously. This is a question that must be answered. Must be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's called Hush, Hush (: one of my favorites. It's pretty teen like mystery, I love it though!

    ReplyDelete