Total Pageviews

Friday, February 17, 2012

Along aside you

I have dreams of you, being happy along aside you.
I think about the most wonderful places, one day I'll meet you.
I will get the chance to share my whole life with you.
From running into walls to having my first broken heart.
And for whatever reason, every flaw I have you'll call it beautiful.
Those crazy days I'll throw and scream things at you...
You'll just grab a hold of me and say 'I love you'.
The moment you'll lay with me at night and tell me about your day, but then you'll tell me how much you've missed me.
One day I will be able to see those beautiful eyes I look into each night.
I'll finally be able to see that prince of mine I've so desperately been looking for all these years.
I'll finally be able to hold God's greatest gift given to me.
I'm so patently waiting for the day I will get to meet my future husband.. and my best friend.

Always <3 Forever

1 comment:

  1. I can't describe how much I relate to this and absolutely admire you. This poem is a perfect example of human emotion. I could totally relate the entire time and wanted to read more. I enjoy your writing and will be reading much more.!

    ReplyDelete