Total Pageviews

Monday, February 13, 2012

On the Corner


I'm having one of those days where I feel like going through all my old Facebook posts and pictures. And I found something I had forgotten about but I'm going to tell you a short story. About a little over a year ago I went with my best friend Lindsey to go see her family in Lousville, Kentucky where her older sister lives. Out of one of the days we were down there she sister took us downtown to go shopping and see the city basically. It's one a my greatest memories. So while we were coming out of one of the shops on the corner there was a disposable camera hanging from a post. With a peace of paper exampling what it was for. This guy would put a disposable camera in the randomest place around the city for anyone to take pictures from that place and then he would put them up on his blog. Now for the life of me I can remember the blog but Lindsey months later had remember what the site was, went on it, and found our picture! It was crazyy to be able to see it put up so long after the trip and to have remembered it at the least. This is the picture taken at the corner (:

Always <3 Forever

No comments:

Post a Comment